CLASS 3 – THE CHOIR
- Top/t-shirts in forest colours e.g. green/brown
- Dark bottoms e.g. leggings, shorts etc..
- Dark footwear
Plea for donations of props:
If anyone has any of these items hidden in the depths of your home, being able to use/borrow them would be much appreciated;
- Plastic/wooden weapons e.g. swords/daggers/axes
- Plastic/wooden bows and arrows
- Plastic shields/helmets for the soldiers
- Any soldiers/knight/guard fancy dress
- Medieval dresses/headdresses for Marian and her maid
- King’s crown x 2 (for King Richard and Prince John)
- Monk’s habits
- Brown/beige dressing gown
- Bishop’s mitre/staff
- Plastic yellow builder’s hat
- Any Robin Hood paraphernalia!
ALL CHILDREN IN CLASS 4 TO WEAR CANVAS PUMPS/PLIMPSOLLS/BALLET PUMPS IF POSSIBLE as moving about on the stage is noisy!
Children in Class 4 have a list of what is needed for their individual costumes.
Any questions, please ask!
Thankyou in advance,