Please see below:
– Our Year 1 pupils will be completing their phonics screening assessment on Monday. Please see the attached letter for additional information: Year 1 Phonics Screening Information
– The new starters Parents’ Meeting will be taking place at 6pm. As a result there will be no Touch Rugby Club.
– Interviews for Mrs. Rayner’s maternity cover will be taking place in Class Three. I will inform parents/carers of the outcome as soon as possible.
– Run a Mile Club will restart at 8.30am.
– Our transition morning will take place (Reception 2018 starters will be in school). This will be an opportunity for the children to meet their teachers for next academic year and visit new classrooms (where applicable). During the session, the teacher will spend some time explaining the expectations for the year groups, and sharing information about some of the exciting topics/events/trips the children have got to look forward to. The remainder of the session will be spent on learning activities, so the teacher can get a ‘feel’ for what the children are capable of, and find out about more about each child.
– Mr. Warriner is on a CPD visit in Athens; as a result his after school club will not take place.
– Year 6 pupils attending Ryedale in September will be at their induction day.
– Our whole school photograph will be taking place. As a result there will be no Run a Mile Club.
– KS1 swimming lessons will continue.
– CHASA non-uniform day (jam jars) – please see the post from last week for additional information.
– Parents’ questionnaires should be completed and returned.
– Class 2 Achievement Assembly